Textbooknova: Almost a Psychopath: Do I (or Does Someone I Know) Have a Problem with Manipulation and Lack of Empathy? ePub (Littérature Française) 9781616491024
Almost a Psychopath: Do I (or Does Someone I Know) Have a Problem with Manipulation and Lack of Empathy?
by Ronald Schouten, James Silver
|Editeur :||Hazelden Publishing|
|Télécharger les formats:||pdf, ePub, mobi, fb2|
|Taille du fichier:||7 Mb|
Do you know someone who is too manipulative and full of himself? Does someone you know charm the masses yet lack the ability to deeply connect with those around her? Grandiosity and exaggerated self-worth. Pathological lying. Manipulation. Lack of remorse. Shallowness. Exploitation for financial gain. These are the qualities of Almost Psychopaths. They are not the deranged criminals or serial killers that might be coined “psychopaths” in the movies or on TV. They are spouses, coworkers, bosses, neighbors, and people in the news who exhibit many of the same behaviors as a full-blown psychopath, but with less intensity and consistency—and with a higher degree of awareness of the impact they have on others. They possess charm, glibness, and a lack of empathy that allow them to live their lives somewhere between the boundaries of commonplace “not-so-bad” behavior and psychopathy. In Almost a Psychopath, Ronald Schouten, MD, JD, Harvard Medical School, and James Silver, JD, draw on scientific research and their own experiences to help you identify if you are an Almost Psychopath and, if so, to guide you to the interventions and resources you need to change your behavior, creating a better life for yourself or those around you. If you think you have encountered an Almost Psychopath, they offer practical tools to help you recognize the behavior, attitudes, and characteristics of the Almost Psychopath; make sense of interactions you’ve had with Almost Psychopaths; devise strategies for dealing with them in the present; and make informed decisions about your next steps. The Almost Effect™ Series presents books written by Harvard Medical School faculty and other experts who offer guidance on common behavioral and physical problems falling in the spectrum between normal health and a full-blown medical condition. These are the first publications to help general readers recognize and address these problems.
- Ebook de téléchargement gratuit pour Android Botany Coloring Book in French Paul Young 9780064603027
- Amazon livres audio télécharger The Dreaming
- Téléchargement de livres de texte Pound/Joyce: The Letters of Ezra Pound to James Joyce, with Pound's Critical Essays and Articles about Joyce Ezra Pound RTF 9780811201599
- Livres en ligne téléchargements gratuits Contemporary Scenes for Student Actors PDB FB2 9780140481532 (French Edition) Michael Schulman
- Téléchargements ebook gratuits pour Nook Simple Touch Rapid Math Tricks and Tips: 30 Days to Number Power Edward H. Julius PDB RTF CHM 9780471575634
- Ebooks liens télécharger Mendelssohn Is on the Roof in French Jiri Weil
- Ebooks à télécharger gratuitement sur j2me The Beginning and the End (French Edition)
- Livres informatiques gratuits téléchargement torrent Mythago Wood MOBI DJVU 9780765307293 Robert Holdstock (Littérature Française)