Téléchargements ebook pdf en ligne A Theology in Outline: Can These Bones Live? Robert W. Jenson 9780190214593 iBook MOBI DOC
A Theology in Outline: Can These Bones Live?
by Robert W. Jenson
|Editeur :||Oxford University Press|
|Télécharger les formats:||pdf, ePub, mobi, fb2|
|Taille du fichier:||4 Mb|
In 2008, preeminent theologian Robert Jenson delivered his last set of lectures, "Can These Bones Live?: An Introduction to Christian Theology", at Princeton University. Adam Eitel, Jenson's teaching assistant at the time, recorded and transcribed the twenty-three lectures in the series. Jenson and Eitel have since worked together to revise and prepare these lectures for publication in order to share the atmosphere and immediacy of Jenson's classroom. A Theology in Outline gives an overview of Christian theology as well as an introduction to Jenson's thought. Each chapter treats a major doctrine in Christianity--God, Israel, Resurrection, the Trinity, Creation, and Sin, among others. Unlike Jenson's previous work, this book is influenced by his recent interest in Biblical exegesis. He frames the whole series as a response to an exegesis of the question, "Son of man, can these bones live?" from Ezekiel 37:3. He considers whether the story that God lives with his people can continue, and if the Christian faith itself has become a valley of dry bones. The lectures provide a single sequence of illustrative conversations for the purpose of introducing beginners to Christian theology. Moreover, A Theology in Outline marks the genuine development in Jenson's thought--a unique work unto itself.
- Amazon livres audio télécharger The Dreaming
- Livres à télécharger gratuitement isbn Slaves of the Empire Aaron Travis FB2 PDF en français
- Télécharger des ebooks complets Interior Graphic and Design Standards
- Téléchargements gratuits de livres audio A Place of Greater Safety (French Edition)
- Téléchargement de livres audio gratuits sur ipod How to Rebuild Small-Block Ford Engines: Covers All Years & Models, 221, 255, 260, 289, HP289, 302, Boss 302 & 351 Cid Engines. 9780912656892 Tom Monroe (French Edition) DOCX FB2 ePub