Téléchargement de livres audio sur kindle How Hard Can It Be?
How Hard Can It Be?
by Allison Pearson
|Editeur :||St. Martin's Press|
|Télécharger les formats:||pdf, ePub, mobi, fb2|
|Taille du fichier:||10 Mb|
How Hard Can It Be? by Allison Pearson Look, I was doing OK. I got through the oil spill on the road that is turning forty. Lost a little control, but I drove into the skid just like the driving instructors tell you to and afterwards things were fine again, no, really, they were better than fine. Kate Reddy had it all: a nice home, two adorable kids, a good husband. Then her kids became teenagers (read: monsters). Richard, her husband, quit his job, taking up bicycling and therapeutic counseling: drinking green potions, dressing head to toe in Lycra, and spending his time—and their money—on his own therapy. Since Richard no longer sees a regular income as part of the path to enlightenment, it’s left to Kate to go back to work. Companies aren’t necessarily keen on hiring 49-year-old mothers, so Kate does what she must: knocks a few years off her age, hires a trainer, joins a Women Returners group, and prepares a new resume that has a shot at a literary prize for experimental fiction. When Kate manages to secure a job at the very hedge fund she founded, she finds herself in an impossible juggling act: proving herself (again) at work, dealing with teen drama, and trying to look after increasingly frail parents as the clock keeps ticking toward her 50th birthday. Then, of course, an old flame shows up out of the blue, and Kate finds herself facing off with everyone from Russian mobsters to a literal stallion. Surely it will all work out in the end. After all, how hard can it be? Hilarious and poignant, How Hard Can It Be? brings us the new adventures of Kate Reddy, the beleaguered heroine of Allison Pearson's groundbreaking New York Times bestseller I Don't Know How She Does It.
- Amazon livres audio télécharger The Dreaming
- Livres en ligne téléchargements gratuits Contemporary Scenes for Student Actors PDB FB2 9780140481532 (French Edition) Michael Schulman
- Ebooks liens télécharger Mendelssohn Is on the Roof in French Jiri Weil
- Ebooks à télécharger gratuitement sur j2me The Beginning and the End (French Edition)
- Ebook téléchargements pdf The Free-Energy Device Handbook: A Compilation of Patents and Reports (French Edition)
- Livres en téléchargement gratuit en pdf The Expendables 9780345484871 DOCX Leonard B. Scott en français
- Livres à télécharger gratuitement isbn Slaves of the Empire Aaron Travis FB2 PDF en français
- Livres en ligne gratuits à télécharger sur iphone The Inventions, Researches and Writings of Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla RTF ePub MOBI 9781435140844