E-books à télécharger gratuitement Where Have All the Leaders Gone? 9781416532491 Lee Iacocca CHM iBook RTF (French Edition)
Where Have All the Leaders Gone?
by Lee Iacocca
|Télécharger les formats:||pdf, ePub, mobi, fb2|
|Taille du fichier:||7 Mb|
Legendary auto executive Lee Iacocca has a question for every American: Where have all the leaders gone? The most widely recognized business executive of all time asks the tough questions that America's leaders must address: What is each of us giving back to our country? Do we truly love democracy? Are we too fat and satisfied for our own good? Why is America addicted to oil? Do we really care about our children's futures? Who will save the middle class? A self-made man who many Americans once wished would run for president, Iacocca saved the Chrysler Corporation from financial ruin, masterminded the creation of the minivan, and oversaw the renovation of Ellis Island. Since then he has created the Iacocca Institute for leadership at Lehigh University and the Iacocca Foundation, which funds research for a cure for diabetes. Lee Iacocca believes that leaders are made in times of crisis — such as today. He has known more leaders than almost anyone else — among them nine U.S. presidents, many heads of state, and the CEOs of the nation's top corporations — and is uniquely suited to share his wisdom, knowledge, and wit about the leadership of America. Author of the gigantic number one bestsellers Iacocca: An Autobiography and Talking Straight, Lee Iacocca famously doesn't mince words and offers his no-nonsense, straight-up assessments of the American politicians most likely to run for president in 2008, including Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, John McCain, Rudy Giuliani, Joe Biden, Bill Richardson, Mitt Romney, and John Edwards. Confessing that he has "flunked retirement," Iacocca calls on citizens of all ages to vote, get involved, and choose our leaders carefully. Along the way, he shares stories about the prominent people he's met and known, including the time he smoked cigars with Fidel Castro, what Bob Hope told him about how to live a long life, what Lady Sarah Ferguson said to him as they danced, why Bill Clinton woke him up in Italy, what Robert McNamara taught him about success, how Frank Sinatra sang for him personally, and whom Pope John Paul II asked him to pray for. We learn what he discussed with Warren Buffett, DaimlerChrysler CEO Dieter Zetsche, Ronald Reagan, Senator John Kerry, Congressman John Murtha, Prince Charles and Camilla, former Saudi ambassador Prince Bandar, rapper Snoop Dogg, financier Kirk Kerkorian, Ted Turner, Bob Dole, and many more. Knowing that the times are urgent, the iconic leader shares his lessons learned and issues a call to action to summon Americans back to their roots of hard work, common sense, integrity, generosity, and optimism. Where have all the leaders gone? Lee Iacocca has the answer.
- Livres à télécharger gratuitement isbn Slaves of the Empire Aaron Travis FB2 PDF en français
- Télécharger des ebooks complets Interior Graphic and Design Standards
- Téléchargements gratuits d'ebooks pour BlackBerry Kiss of the Spider Woman and Two Other Plays
- Téléchargement de google books en pdf Basic Optics and Optical Instruments 9780486222912
- Ebooks téléchargement gratuit pour les lecteurs mp3 Haunted (French Edition) Tamara Thorne 9781420129946
- Livres à téléchargement électronique Confessions of Felix Krull, Confidence Man: The Early Years
- Téléchargez le livre sur kindle Eric Sloane's Weather Book 9780486443577 Eric Sloane iBook RTF (French Edition)
- Lire des livres populaires en ligne gratuit sans téléchargement Children of a Lesser God